Official Website: www.territorialarmy.in/
Every year Territorial Army hires gainfully employed young men who are willing to serve their nation by joining Defence Forces as Territorial Army Officer, based on the idea of permitting motivated young gentlemen to serve in armed forces without having to sacrifice their chief occupations. It’s a part time commitment followed by lifetime honour.
Please note that only graduated Indian male citizens are eligible to take this exam between the age group of 18 to 42 years. It is notified that serving members of Regular Army, Navy, Air Force, GREF, Police and Para Military like forces are not eligible to apply for this commission.
Examination Pattern for TA Exam
Please Note the Following Points
- The Examination is conducted in offline mode.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt by the candidate.
- All the questions are objective type multiple choice questions.
- There is a sectional cut off i.e. an aspirant must score minimum 40% marks in each part of the exam separately followed by 50 overall mean percentage.
- A Candidate whose form submission is found correct will be called for written exam followed by interview, conducted by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB).
- After getting success in the above mentioned stage a candidate has to undergo Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview and Medical Board Selection for medical fitness.
- After this the name of the successful candidate is recommended for the merit list for his/her final selection.